Customer Success Associate
360 Visibility seeks a driven, patient, and passionate problem solver to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for training and on-boarding new customers and managing customer relationships through their entire life cycle. You love to build long lasting relationships customers. The successful candidate will have a solid business acumen and superior people skills and a positive attitude.
What are my responsibilities?
- Onboard and train new customers with 360 Visibility Customer Care procedures
- Build and strengthen customer relationships by providing amazing customer experience
- Liaison between customers, Microsoft and 360 Visibility teams
- Increase customer stickiness by cross-selling our solutions
- Manage incoming calls, emails and handle appropriate follow-up
- Become familiar with our products and services and demonstrate its business value
- Address and resolve customer inquiries that arise i.e., billing, and general account satisfaction
- Assist Sales & Marketing teams with presales support and securing customer success testimonials
- Manage customer renewals and mitigate churn
- Manage contacts, communications, and opportunities with Dynamics 365 CRM
What skills and experience do I need?
- You are customer focused with energetic multi-tasking skills and love to see a customer succeed
- Ability to understand technical content and clearly communicate its business value to customers
- Exceptional written and communication skills with email and telephone conversations
- You are passionate to solve problems and think quickly on your feet, we’ll provide a chair
- Flexibility – we continue growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride
- Experience using CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
Why I’ll love working at 360 Visibility?
- We’re a passionate group of professionals that love what we do and are always looking to get better
- Work out of a renovated historical building circa 1902
- Enjoy weekly BBQ’s on our huge deck in the Summer (and sometimes in the Winter too!)
- Work hard and play hard – monthly fun with escape rooms, bowling, axe throwing, rafting, cooking classes, just to name a few
- Take advantage of the easy commute (we’re away from all the major traffic)
- Work with a company that’s always first adopters when it comes to new technology
- Great medical, dental & vision benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
If that sounds amazing and you think you can fit in with our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. Thanks to all who apply, but only those applicants that meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.