Dynamics 365 Business Central Intermediate Consultant
This permanent, full-time position will be responsible for implementations and on-going support of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. This includes system configuration, end user training and support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central software including the following activities: (Data Migration, System Configuration, Training, Software Testing, Support)
- Provide support to our existing client base for ongoing projects and support questions and issues
- Monitor and answer support desk tickets as required
- Participate in company initiatives (training, documentation, training videos, blog content, etc.)
- Build and expand on positive client relationships while developing an understanding of our clients’ businesses.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience with Epicor, Acumatica, Accpac (Sage 300), Netsuite, Dynamics, Sage BusinessVision or other financial software packages.
- Minimum of 2 years systems implementation, training and client support services experience.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central (finance, distribution, sales and purchasing)
- Solid accounting understanding and/or finance background with previous experience, related diploma, degree or designation an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on and successfully complete multiple projects at the same time
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when resolving issues
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of an organization
- Maintain a positive attitude with professional ethics
Terms of Employment:
- Ability to travel (up to approximately 15%)
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Valid drivers license and access to a vehicle
Why Work at 360 Visibility:
- We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that love what we do and are always looking to get better
- Rapid pace, highly agile and focused team environment
- Work out of a renovated, open-concept church
- Enjoy weekly BBQ’s on our huge deck in the Summer (and sometimes in the Winter too!)
- Monthly events (Escape rooms, bowling, axe throwing, rafting, cooking classes, live games, just to name a few things we’ve done together)
- Take advantage of the easy commute (we’re away from all the major traffic)
- Work with a company that’s always first adopters when it comes to new technology
- Training and development budget
- Great medical, dental & vision benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply but wish to inform that only qualified candidates will be considered.