Lead Consultant Dynamics 365 Business Central
360 Visibility Inc is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner and Tier-1 Cloud Solution Provider in Canada and USA. We implement and support our customers with Office 365, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Azure. Our 17+ years’ of experience has given us a reputable brand with Microsoft and customers. To date we manage 30,000+ seats of Office 365, host 300+ Azure servers, have developed and published six Business Central Apps. We offer the most amazing work environment; with the best culture any employee can ask for and a historic office built in 1902. We are looking for a full-time Lead Consultant to join our growing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support legacy Dynamics GP customers.
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software including; Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design, Data Migration, System Configuration, Training, Software Testing, and Support.
- Provide presales support to Sales team including software demonstrations, project estimates, system design and documentation, requirements analysis and proposal content as required.
- Participate in company initiatives such as; training, documentation, training videos, and marketing content.
- Build and expand on positive client relationships while developing an understanding of our clients’ businesses.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with Dynamics GP implementations, training and client support.
- Minimum of 3+ years implementation experience including finance, distribution, sales and purchasing.
- Lead successful end-to-end implementations of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 / NAV 2013 or greater.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully complete multiple projects at the same time.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when resolving issues.
- Finance experience is an asset.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of an organization.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
Terms of Employment:
- Ability to travel (up to approximately 15%).
- Authorized to work in Canada.
- Valid drivers license and owns a vehicle.
Why Work at 360 Visibility:
- We are a passionate group of professionals that love what we do and are always looking to get better.
- A highly agile and focused team environment.
- Our office is a 1902 renovated open-concept church.
- Enjoy weekly BBQ’s on our huge deck in the Summer (and sometimes in the Winter too!).
- Work Hard & Play Hard – Monthly team events such as escape rooms, bowling, axe throwing, rafting, cooking classes, just to name a few.
- Take advantage of the easy commute, we’re away from all the major traffic.
- Work with a company that’s always first adopters when it comes to new technology.
- Training and development budget.
- Great medical, dental & vision benefits.
- RRSP contribution matching.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply but wish to inform that only qualified candidates will be considered.