360 Visibility is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in our growing marketing team by developing engaging content, expanding our social media brand presence, and supporting our sales and marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate is passionate about all things digital and tech and is eager to gain valuable exposure in a fast-paced, collaborative workspace where you will be challenged to think outside the box, express your ideas, and find new, creative ways to disrupt our industry. You will work with Marketing, Sales and Management teams to deploy our marketing and sales tactics and be integral to representing our brand through social media and developing content.
This is a great opportunity for a resourceful and self-motivated individual to join a company that values new ideas and the passion to do things better, while also providing an environment to learn and experience all aspects of marketing.
If you love to learn new technologies, write passionately about interesting topics and find creative ways to grow a business using digital marketing tactics – then this is the perfect role for you!
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead development of new and engaging blogs, emails, and newsletters
- Execute unique sales and marketing tactics to drive new web traffic to our business
- Manage and expand our social media brand presence and engage with new prospects
- Represent our brand at tradeshows and conferences
- Plan and manage creative internal and external corporate team events and social activities
- Track and measure the performance of marketing and social media tactics
What skills and experience do I need?
- 1-2 years of marketing experience (B2B experience preferred)
- Strong writing skills and ability to understand new topics and express ideas creatively
- Established experience with social media management and brand awareness development
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Loves to think outside the box, be creative and take initiative
- College or University diploma/degree program in Marketing or related business field
Why I’ll love working at 360 Visibility?
- We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that love what we do and are always looking to get better
- Work out of a renovated, open-concept church
- Enjoy weekly BBQ’s on our huge deck in the Summer (and sometimes in the Winter too!)
- Take part in monthly events (Escape rooms, bowling, axe throwing, rafting, cooking classes, live games, and go-karting – just to name a few things we’ve done together)
- Take advantage of the easy commute (we’re away from all the major traffic) **No public transit; Car is required.**
- Work with a company that’s always first adopters when it comes to new technology
- Great medical & dental benefits, including a Health Spending Account
- RRSP contribution matching (up to 1%)
- Work from home policy
- Receive up to $2,500 for personal growth, training and development
If that sounds amazing and you think you can fit in with our team, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Thanks to all who apply, but only those applicants that meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.