Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
We live, breathe, and dream in the cloud. We’re looking for a developer with the right personality and ambitions to learn and grow in a rewarding industry to join our team.
We are Canada’s leading Microsoft Azure Cloud provider for SME’s and want someone who is eager to be at the cutting-edge of cloud SaaS with Microsoft Dynamics and Azure Cloud.
What’s it like being a part of 360 Visibility?
We offer a highly energetic development environment with lots of learning possibilities. You will be part of our Microsoft Dynamics development team working with the latest versions of the Dynamics products. Our focus is on the subscription business delivered via the Microsoft Azure Cloud and a repeatable delivery model.
As a key part of our team, your enthusiasm and approach to development will impact the technical design and implementation of our Dynamics solutions in the cloud.
How will I make an impact?
- Design and build scalable and integrated solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics platform in the Azure Cloud
- Develop technical specifications to ensure accurate solution functionality
- Document and update development lifecycle
- Be vital in assisting the implementation team on support cases by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Constantly learning and striving to optimize code and find better ways to do things
Great skills to have, but not required:
- SQL, .NET, SharePoint, PowerShell & SSRS
- Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Web Services (SOAP, OData, etc.)
Why join 360 Visibility?
- We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that love what we do and are always looking to get better
- A highly agile and focused team environment
- Work out of a renovated, open-concept church
- Enjoy weekly BBQ’s on our huge deck in the Summer (and sometimes in the Winter too!)
- Take part in monthly events (Escape rooms, bowling, axe throwing, rafting, cooking classes, live games, just to name a few things we’ve done together)
- Take advantage of the easy commute (we’re away from all the major traffic)
- Work with a company that’s always first adopters when it comes to new technology
- Training and development budget
- Great medical, dental & vision benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Work from home policy