Property Management Software for Construction & Development Projects
Features specifically designed for your business
360 Property Management Software provides tailored functionality for Construction & Development projects to improve efficiency and management of new developments during all phases of construction.
Construction and Development project managers can control costs and productivity and achieve financial transparency through streamlined accounting.
- Project Costing: user definable cost categories including labour, materials, subcontractors, equipment, manufacturing, burden and administrative.
- Contracts & Change Orders: project contracts and change orders with owners, general contractors, architects and engineers.
- Project Billings: progress billings for calculating and generating invoices based on percentage, units, and lump sum dollar amounts.
- Subcontract Management: management of subcontractors by creating subcontracts for vendors that provide subcontract work on one or more projects.
- Project Management: Project Scheduling (Calendar View, Gantt Chart View or Task View), RFI's, Submittals, Daily Field Reporting, Document Tracking and Email alerts for all stakeholders on a project.
- Construction Scheduling: enables project managers to generate Microsoft Project Schedules directly from task lines including primary resources by task, task duration, lag days establish task predecessor.