Before 360 Visibility
Merus Labs International Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company acquires and licenses branded pharmaceutical products in over 39 countries.
With rapid financial growth and acquisitions, Merus Labs needed a centralized ERP platform for a decentralized multinational team eliminating the need for in-house VPN and sophisticated network infrastructure.
Migrating to Dynamics NAV Hosted in Azure Cloud
Challenged with a small decentralized, accounting team and a rapid business growth, this specialty pharmaceutical company needed a more a customizable, powerful, and mobile-friendly financial management reporting system. Turning to the Dynamics NAV experts at 360 Visibility, Merus successfully implemented Dynamics NAV in the Azure Cloud, enabling Merus to have greater consistency across multiple locations, increased reporting, greater visibility and control over supply chain and processes, and bult-in approval workflow for tighter controls and budget monitoring.
The Azure Cloud platform helped bring together a small accounting team and manage rapid growth using Dynamics NAV, as the previous system was a limiting factor and hindered growth due to a lack of customizability.
Dynamics NAV gives us a solid alternative to traditional mid-market ERP solutions. Azure takes the guess work out of finding a reliable hosting provider that can accommodate global needs.
- Mobility app allows for mobile review of transactions & easy scaling
- Efficiency unlimited reporting with Dimensions, SQL, built-in & 3rd party apps
- Security approval workflow and audit trails provide enhanced peace of mind
- Familiarity the familiar Microsoft interface allows for easy user adoption
- Specificity yields reports by country, product sales, P&L & department OPEX