Home » Documentation » 360 Smart Search for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central »
How to Use 360 Smart Search as a Purchasing Agent
- Navigate to the Purchase Order page. Select Purchase Order (or Quote, Invoice, Return Order or Credit Memo) from the Actions tab on the Ribbon bar in the Home page. Using the Search field (upper right corner of the screen), search for the Purchase Order (or Purchase Quote, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit Memo). Follow steps to Enter a Vendor by looking up and select a vendor or enter a Vendor number.
- Enter Vendor. Look up and select a vendor or enter Vendor no. 30000.
- After completing the header of your document, click on the 360 Smart Search icon found in the Home, Action or Manage tables of the ribbon bar to open the 360 Smart Search window.
- In the Search box, enter the text you would like to search for items by and click tab. Note 360 Smart Search will search the fields as configured in the 360 Smart Search Assisted Setup wizard.
- Select the items you wish to include in your purchase or sales document by checking the Selected box. To see only what you have selected click the Show Selected button in the ribbon bar. Click the Show All button to revert the list view to all items.
- Continue to search for additional items or click OK to insert your selections into your purchase document.
- Enter the Quantity and Unit Price and other applicable line details.
- Post or save your purchase document.
We’re always happy to help with how to use 360 Smart Search! Contact support for additional assistance.