Picking property management software is as much an art as science these days. There are many features to be considered, and a number of software providers each claiming they have the next best thing. We’re here to cut through the smoke and mirrors with a checklist of 17 essential items to consider when selecting your next property management software.
Choose a property management software that offers:
- Robust order processing, invoicing, repairs & maintenance, and contract & financial management.
- A full demo or trial version.
- Scheduling and tracking of new and ongoing repairs and maintenance.
- An integrated software solution, eliminating all the inefficiencies of multiple computing platforms.
- A separate ledger for each tenant and owner, along with a vendor file.
- Automated posting of rent, management and late fees.
- Optimization and flexibility for property managers to manage a variety of portfolios, including residential, commercial and mixed-use properties.
- Automated lease execution and renewal notifications to track deal negotiations.
- Complete customization to fulfill a property managers’ particular business needs.
- Forecasting of operating income and project lease revenues.
- Reduced administrative costs by automating routine reporting and accounting tasks.
- User-friendly financial management.
- Secure Cloud operation on Microsoft Azure Cloud Servers
- Mobile optimization, allowing all features to be accessed from a mobile device.
- Support for multiple users and allows managers to limit user access according to their roles.
- Excellent support resources and customer service.
- Subscription-based pricing, which minimizes capital expenditures.
“360 Property Management Software© (360PM) for Microsoft Dynamics NAV integrates seamlessly with your existing business operations and enables you to streamline business processes and establish best practices.
Fully integrated with the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, 360PM provides secure management of properties and tenants, and complete mobility to operate globally.
360PM is an add-on feature developed for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This extends functionality to Commercial, Industrial, Construction & Development, Retail, Residential, and Mixed-Use properties.
360PM is offered on a subscription basis.”