360 Smart Pricing for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Getting Started With 360 Smart Pricing
After you have successfully installed the 360 Smart Pricing, the next step is to register the app as explained below:
- Using the Search function (press ALT + Q to activate), search for “Assisted Setup”
- In the “Assisted Setup” page, select “360 Smart Pricing Setup” to open the setup wizard.
- Click “Next” on the setup wizard to continue.
- On the next page, click on “Go to Registration Site”. This will direct you to the 360 Customer Portal where you can complete the registration process and purchase the subscription.
Note: for evolution purposes this step can be ignored as the App has a 10 days trial period with full functionality. Please refer the section “Subscription” to complete purchase process.
- Once the registration process on the customer portal has been completed, click “Next”
- Click “Finish” to complete the setup.
Please note although a subscription has been purchased, the license information will not be changed initially till the next billing date. The automatic extension of the “Expiry Date” by a month’s duration based on monthly billing is deemed the validity of the license.
We’re always happy to help with how to setup 360 Smart Pricing! Contact support for additional assistance.