This permanent, full-time position will be responsible for implementations and on-going support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, with a specialization in warehousing and distribution. This includes system configuration, end user training and support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software including: Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design, Data Migration, System Configuration, Training, Software Testing, and Support.
- Provide support to our existing client base for ongoing projects and support questions and issues.
- Monitor and answer support desk tickets as required.
- Provide presales support to Sales team including software demonstrations, project estimates, system design and documentation, requirements analysis and proposal content as required.
- Participate in company initiatives (training, documentation, training videos, blog content, etc.)
- Build and expand on positive client relationships while developing an understanding of our clients’ businesses.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV.
- Minimum of 5 years systems implementation, training, and client support services experience.
- Minimum of 3 years warehousing and distribution implementation experience.
- Experience with mobile warehouse management systems such as Warehouse Insight or WMS Express is an asset.
- Solid accounting understanding and/or finance background with previous experience, related diploma, degree, or designation an asset.
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains and/or Business Central Manufacturing is a bonus.
- Have led end to end implementations of either Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work on and successfully complete multiple projects at the same time.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when resolving issues.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of an organization.
- Maintain a positive attitude with professional ethics.
Terms of Employment:
- Authorized to work in Canada.
- Ability to travel (up to approximately 10%) *may be required in the future.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Certification. Not Achieved Yet? No Worries we will help you!
Why Work at 360 Visibility:
- We are a tight-knit group of professionals that love what we do and are always looking to get better.
- Rapid pace, highly agile and focused team environment.
- Work remotely with upto 3 days per week from office and flexible.
- Weekly virtual Microsoft Team events.
- Work with a company that is always first adopters when it comes to new technology.
- Training and development budget.
- Great medical, dental & vision benefits.
- RRSP contribution matching.
We thank all who apply but wish to inform that only qualified candidates will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Warehouse distribution: 3 years (preferred)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation: 3 years (required)
- Finance: 3 years (required)
- Dynamics NAV: 3 years (preferred)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Certification (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Greater Toronto Area, ON