Our Industry Expertise
We know finding a trusted partner to work with is not easy. That's why we work hard to provide out of the box tailored software solutions specific to your industry of service.
At 360 Visibility we are proud to offer out of the box solutions for customers in many industries. Because we believe it’s not enough to just try your best, you must know what to do and then try your best. That’s why we have chosen to focus our expertise on the industries we know!
From Wholesale Distribution to Financial Services, Professional Services and Nonprofits, we make sure you are working with the most talented minds in your industry. Meaning you can be confident you’re getting the best advice, solution and support from those who really understand your business.
Our dedicated team at 360 Visibility will work with all levels of your team to determine the perfect solution for your industry while providing continuous support. If you're looking for unparalleled industry expertise with a solution that not only handles your business needs but provides extensive technological support, contact us today and get started with a company that truly understands your needs!
Don't see your industry?
We've helped businesses in many different industries.
Equipment Sales & Rentals
Media & Communication
Not for Profit
Don’t take our word for it. See for yourself how some of our clients have found success with Microsoft Solutions.
We leverage different solutions depending on your company’s needs. Explore our many customer experience stories!
- Customer Case Study: Pain Specialists of America Moves from Managed Services Provider to Internal IT Management with 360 Visibility Pain Specialists of America (PSA) is a medical practice that specializes […]
- Liftow asked their Microsoft Cloud Partner - 360 Visibility - to rebuild their SharePoint, a central place to share information with all employees, including documents, reports, policies and procedures conveniently and organized.
- Case Study: Lionstreet’s Azure Virtual Desktop Implementation Lionstreet is a rapidly growing, national network of elite firms and financial professionals serving high-net-worth, high-income and business-owner clients with sophisticated life insurance, […]
- Migrating to the Cloud Wasteco is Southern Ontario’s leading waste management and recycling solutions provider focusing on leading-edge technology to transition to a more sustainable society. Wasteco’s vision for a […]
- Canada’s largest protestant Christian denomination – the United Church of Canada – needed an IT environment that could keep up with future growth and changes. As the organization was already […]
- Seeking a Cloud Partner Vibe SMG is a boutique technology agency delivering engaging user experience and highly personalized service for business leaders who want to boost company performance. As a […]
- Kina Gbezhgomi provides child and family services to First Nations communities within the Districts of Sudbury and Manitoulin. Kina Gbezhgomi’s services ensure children are protected and stay connected with their […]
- Savage Arms' trusted partner 360 Visibility called on again this time to upgrade and integrate Dynamics GP.
- 360 Visibility helps Cambridge Forums realize their vision of integrated sales and marketing solutions with Dynamics 365 & Office 365 and Azure Cloud.
- Community Living upgrades from Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central and moves to the cloud, while dropping no longer used legacy customizations.
- Rapidly growing pharmaceutical company migrates to Dynamics NAV hosted in the Azure Cloud.
- 360 Visibility optimizes Realstar Hospitality's operations by upgrading them to Dynamics GP 2018 from Dynamics GP 2013, and hosting the environment in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Pizza chain picks Toronto Microsoft Gold Partner to implement Dynamics GP because of consultants’ expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- 360 Visibility built a customized Business Central extension to help us manage related financial service firms (i.e. customers), and integrated Business Central with Dynamics 365 CRM using Flow to help us manage customer data.
- 360 Property Management Software - powered by Dynamics NAV deployed in the Azure Cloud, providing all-in-one accounting and property management.
- Microsoft partner 360 Visibility Inc. provided Bennett Design with state-of-the-art productivity and communication tools available in the Microsoft Cloud, including: Office 365; Azure Active Directory; and Azure Backup.
- Birch Hill Equity engages with 360 Visibility for solid expertise deploying Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- 360 Visibility integrates ResortSuite to Dynamics GP and migrates legacy email systems to Office 365.
- Solutions 2 Go turns to 360 Visibility for an integrated Dynamics GP solution that would boost productivity and save money.
- 360 Visibility implements Dynamics GP to eliminate external spreadsheets and create accurate reporting processes.
- 360 Visibility moves ClaimsCorp to the Azure Cloud and helps solve scalability problem for business performance monitoring solution.
- Hamilton Port Authority upgrades it's aging Dynamics NAV system and implements 360PM for marina management.
- 360 Visibility teamed up with Russel Metals to replace their complicated and outdated legacy system. After completing our comprehensive BIA Process to better understand how a system would support their current business models as well as their long-term goals, 360 Visibility deployed Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- 360 Visibility worked directly with eOne Entertainment Canadian Films office to move multiple software solutions onto one consolidated platform, Microsoft Dynamics NAV. After the success of Dynamics NAV in their Canada office, eOne chose to once again work with 360 Visibility to implement Dynamics NAV into their head office location in Spain.
- Engineering and consulting firm GM BluePlan Engineering Limited approached 360 Visibility to implement a solution that could replace their on-premise legacy servers. After completing a cloud workshop to help BluePlan understand more about their business in the cloud, our team at 360 Visibility deployed the Microsoft Azure Cloud and Office 365.
- A growing national service center for food, pharma and laboratories, 360 Visibility hosted a Business Impact Assessment to determine which solution would be the best fit for their growing partnerships. After determining Dynamics GP as the right fit, 360 Visibility worked to set up a benchmark of processes and guidelines to bring Eurofins Experchem future partners onto Dynamics GP with ease.
- The Finchley Group reaches out to 360 Visibility to find a Microsoft Cloud service partner for an integrated Office 365 solution that would lower IT costs while still remaining reliable.
- Norvic Shipping North America calls on 360 Visibility once again to extend their existing Office 365 email systems onto their overseas users.
- An Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central customer, Ross Windows and Doors approached 360 Visibility determined to find a Cloud partner that would understand their specific business needs.
- Rising Ground partners with 360 Visibility to deploy and manage over 2000 Office 365 licenses, and utilize 360's expertise in IT and cloud to improve their security, scalability, and efficiency.