What is 360 Customer Care?
360 Visibility Customer Care is access to timely answers to your Microsoft Dynamics software and infrastructure related questions. Customer Care consists of professional, experienced consultants who understand the importance of your business and are able to provide the service you deserve.
The 360 Advantage
Having implemented business solutions for not only you but hundreds of customers, 360 has extensive knowledge of your business systems. Our highly trained care team and field consultants work together to provide you with the answers you need – when you need them.
Over 80% of support requests are resolved during the first response. When you need more than remote or telephone, your Customer Care team can schedule a visit from one of our consultants who are already familiar with your organization.
We offer a variety of support options to meet your individual business needs and help you get the most from your business systems including:
- Unlimited support requests
- Self-serve web and telephone incident logging
- Free online database backup
- Guaranteed response times
- Remote and / or onsite support
- Access to training and development teams
- Flexible coverage start date
- Professionally trained & certified team
- Trained staff across product lines
- Incident tracking and history
Whether you are a new or existing 360 client, an annual support plan is the most efficient and cost effective way to leverage the Customer Care team.
Customers must be currently enrolled in a Microsoft Enhancement program
- Support Plans are due prior to commencement
- Help Desk is available during business hours
- Extended plans are available