What is 360 Visibility Customer Care?
360 Visibility Customer Care is access to timely answers to your Microsoft Dynamics software and infrastructure related questions. Customer Care consists of professional, experienced consultants who understand the importance of your business and are able to provide the service you deserve.
The 360 Advantage
Having implemented business solutions for not only you but hundreds of customers, 360 has extensive knowledge of your business systems. Our highly trained care team and field consultants work together to provide you with the answers you need - when you need them.
Over 80% of support requests are resolved during the first response. When you need more than remote or telephone, your Customer Care team can schedule a visit from one of our consultants who are already familiar with your organization.
We offer a variety of support options to meet your individual business needs and help you get the most from your business systems including:
- Unlimited support requests
- Self-serve web incident logging
- Remote support
- Professionally trained & certified team
- Access to training and development teams
- Guaranteed response times
- Incident tracking and history
- Free server performance monitoring tools
Whether you are a new or existing 360 client, an annual support plan is the most efficient and cost effective way to leverage the Customer Care team.
- Access to Help Desk web portal
- Access to live help desk from 9 am to 5pm EST, M-F
- Unlimited support incidents
- Discount on new licenses
- Guaranteed response times based on priority
- Attend 360 Dynamics User Groups
- Annual Technical & Executive review
360 Visibility Customer Care Plan
- 1-4 hours
- No Charge
- Customers must be currently enrolled in a Microsoft Enhancement program
- Support Plans are due prior to commencement
- Help Desk is available during business hours
- Extended Support Hours are available upon request