Home » Documentation » 360 Canadian PAD for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central »
How to use 360 Canadian PAD – Usage Scenarios
Scenario – Adding a PAD Customer
On the Customer Card go to, Navigate->Bank Accounts.
On the Customer Bank Account List page click “New”
On the Customer Bank Account Card enter the following information
- Bank Code
- Bank Branch No.
- Bank Account No. – This has to be exactly 12 digits. Please add leading Zeros if the Account No. is less than 12 digits.
- Transit No. (Same as the Bank Branch No.)
- Use for Electronic Payment – Enable this Boolean
On the Customer Card, update the following fields
- Partner Type: select “Company” or “Person” as appropriate
- Preferred Bank Account Code: Select the Customer Bank Account Code for PAD
Go back to the top menu and go to Navigate->Direct Debit Mandates
Enter the following information
- ID – PAD Authorization No.
- Customer Bank Account Code – Select the relevant Customer Bank Account
- Valid From Date
- Valid To Date
- Date of Signature
- Type of Payment: Select “Recurrent”
- Expected No. of Debits – Enter 1.
- Ignore Expected No. of Debits – Enable this Boolean