Home » Documentation » 360 Canadian PAD for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central »
How to use 360 Canadian PAD – Usage Scenarios
Scenario – Configuring PAD
After the successful installation and registration of the App, you need to complete the following setup to work with the PAD feature.
Go to Bank Export/Import Setup.
On the Bank Export/Import List, create a new record with the following details:
Code : PAD
Name : Pre-Authorized Debit
Direction : Export
Processing Codeunit ID : 1230
Processing XMLPort ID : 1010
Check Export Codeunit : 1233
Go to the Number Series Page and create a new no series for PAD.
On the Bank Account Card, update the following additional information:
- Bank Branch No
- Bank Account No
- SEPA Direct Debit Exp Format (Select the record that was created in point no 2 above)
- Direct Debit Msg ID (Select the No series that was created in point no 3 above)
- Creditor No. (this should have been provided by the Bank)
- Client Name (this should have been provided by the Bank)
- Transit No. (same as the Branch No)
On the General Ledger Setup, enable the following Booleans:
- SEPA Non-Euro Export
- SEPA Export w/o Bank Acc. Data