Home » Documentation » 360 Quick Sign for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central »
360 Quick Sign for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Getting Started With 360 Quick Sign
- Using the Search function (press ALT + Q to activate), search for “Assisted Setup”
- Click Assisted Setup to launch the Assisted Setup window.
- Select 360 Quick Sign from the list to open the 360 Quick Sign Assisted Setup. Click Next
- On the next page, click on “Go to Registration Site”. This will direct you to the 360 Customer Portal where you can complete the registration process and purchase the subscription. Note: for evaluation purposes this step can be ignored as the App has a 10 days trial period.
- That’s it! Click “Finish” to complete the setup. Follow the link in the notification bar for online help. Please note although a subscription has been purchased, the license information will not be changed initially till the next billing date. The automatic extension of the “Expiry Date” by a month’s duration based on monthly billing is deemed the validity of the license.