Home » Documentation »
How to Subscribe to 360 Smart Apps
- When the “Go to Registration site” link on the “Assisted Setup Wizard” page is clicked, it will direct you to the 360 Customer Portal registration page. Enter the required information and click “Submit”.
- A temporary password will be sent to your email. Using that login to the Portal.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click “Continue”
- The site will then prompt to change your temporary password. Enter the new password and click “Update Password”.
- After the password has been successfully changed, you will be directed to the 360 Smart Apps page. This page will list down all your subscriptions. Before you can purchase any subscription, you’ll have a to enter the credit card details. Click on “Add Credit Card” link to enter the Credit Card information.
- Add the Credit Card details and click “Submit”
- The confirmation page will take about 2-3 minutes to update. (if it doesn’t automatically update within that time, please press the F5 key to refresh manually.
- After the confirmation page is updated, click “Buy Now” to purchase the subscription.
- After the purchase is successful the subscription status will show as “Active”