Office 365 Email Signatures
365 Monogram - A fully managed service for email signatures in Office 365 and Outlook
365 Monogram is a simple and easy cloud solution for Microsoft Outlook in Office 365 that does away with the unknown perils of creating, deploying, and managing corporate email signatures. 365 Monogram email signature service for Office 365 provides businesses with a fully managed service to create, deploy, and manage email signatures without the need to install complicated agents or third party connectors.
Integrated with the Microsoft Azure Cloud, your Office 365 email signatures are stored in a fast and globally accessible cloud server. 365 Monogram utilizes built-in Windows and Office 365 functionality to fully manage and automate the tedious task of ensuring every staff member has the correct email signatures, complete with their contact information.
365 Monogram turns your Office 365 email signatures into a powerful marketing tool. Rapidly deploy updated email signatures that include your unique marketing message or promotion so you don't miss the boat on new business.
No Installation Required
365 Monogram leverages built-in Windows and Office 365 functionality to quickly deploy email signatures to all of your staff.
365 Monogram will design, deploy, and manage your Office 365 email signatures and updates so you don't have to stress.
365 Monogram puts your Office 365 email signatures in the Microsoft Azure Cloud for faster downloads, anywhere your business operates.
365 Monogram creates Office 365 and Outlook optimized email signatures so they look in your email.
Perfect for small businesses. Up to 29 users.
- Pick 1 Template from our Template Gallery of Office 365 optimized email templates or Bring Your Own Template
- We'll generate your custom email signatures with dynamic fields for Name, Title, Phone, etc., and images
- All of your signatures are securely stored in the Microsoft Cloud
- 1-click email signature install to every user at once
- Sit back and relax. Your email signatures finally work. Period.
Our most popular option for businesses with 30-99 users.
- Includes ALL components of Starter Edition
- Can use up to 2 domain addresses
- Dedicated 365 Monogram Personal Consultant/Assistant during Deployment Phase
- Optimize your Active Directory data & create custom signature fields
- 4 Seasonal Marketing Updates per year (Changes to Logo's, Holiday Messages, Holiday Hours etc.)
When only the best will do. For 100+ users.
- Includes ALL components of Business Edition
- Ongoing support regarding applying signatures (eg. Multiple outlook accounts)
- White Glove service updating and adding User Data
- Unique signatures based on roles and departments (eg. Logos and Marketing messages different depending on users role)
- 1 complete custom design
More than 500 users? Contact us for custom pricing. Call (905) 907-3600 or send us a message.
365 Monogram Office 365 Email Signatures Features
Distribute & Manage Email Signatures
Easily distribute and ensure all employees have consistent Office 365 email signatures to maintain your brand image.
Office 365 and Outlook
Designed for Office 365 and Outlook to create correctly styled/formatted email signatures for Office 365, Outlook and Outlook Web Client.
All Office 365 email signatures templates and files are centrally managed, allowing updates or additions to be made quickly.
Connect your Office 365 Active Directory employee and business information to dynamically display information in email signatures, including Location, Title, Email, Name, Phone Number, and more.
Multiple Office 365 Email Signatures
Manage and deploy Office 365 email signatures for employees working at a different office location, or create custom email signatures per department, with unique branding and information.
Branding and Marketing
Ensure your brand is clearly displayed in all Office 365 email signatures, from contact info and social media, to news and marketing messages, your vital information is in everyone's email signatures.
Office 365 Email Signatures for Outlook
Recent Office 365 discussions for setting up, managing, and updating your company email signatures in Outlook
- August 22, 2017
- August 10, 2017
- June 27, 2017