What’s next for your Dynamics GP?
Learn how to grow your business with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Modern businesses must work smarter and more efficiently to stay competitive in today’s business landscape. This requires an end-to-end ERP business management solution that connects data from across their organization to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions. Your current Dynamics GP can only do so much. Get equipped with the knowledge and tools to better manage your financials, automate and secure your supply chain, boost sales and customer service, and optimize your operations.
Digital disruption is inspiring every company and industry to reimagine themselves. A huge part of this transition is about reinventing how businesses engage with their customers, their businesses processes, and how they take advantage of data and intelligence. Microsoft is leading the digital revolution through Microsoft Azure Cloud, the premier Enterprise cloud offering a global, trusted, hybrid, secure platform for business.
Discover opportunities to improve business performance and get an end-to-end view of your business through Dynamics 365 Business Central – Microsoft’s next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud. It not only includes accounting and financial management capabilities, but also sales and service, project, supply chain, inventory, and operations management.
86% of CEOs consider Digital their #1 priority. CEOs believe technology will transform their business more than any other global trend.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
By upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, it not only includes accounting and financial management capabilities, but also sales and service, project management, supply chain, inventory and operations management. What makes this program unique is that it harnesses the power of using all Microsoft products. It brings together the two worlds of business process and personal productivity. We surface familiar tools like Excel and Word within the context of business processes, significantly increasing productivity and decreasing context switching.
Power BI and Cortana Intelligence are natively embedded into Dynamics 365 Business Central business applications for predictive insights, prescriptive advice and actionable next steps. Additionally, Azure IoT brings device data to enable preemptive action in business functions like field service. Businesses can also adapt and innovate in real-time with a common data model and an extensible business application platform, including PowerApps, Flow and Power BI Embedded. Microsoft has also introduced Microsoft AppSource so business users to easily find and evaluate the line of business SaaS applications from Microsoft and our partners, across Dynamics 365, Office 365, Cortana Intelligence and the Azure platform.
Connect your Business with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Your Dynamics GP Solution: what’s right for you?
We can help you choose the best fit
Option 1: Migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central in the Cloud
- Get access to Microsoft’s full-stack of cloud services
- Seamless integration with Office, Outlook, Power BI
- Get an end-to-end view of your business using real-time data
and business analytics to generate actionable insights
- Creation and automation of workflows, with Microsoft Flow
- Customize, extend, and build apps, with PowerApps
- Seamless data sharing with the Microsoft CRM platform, Dynamics 365
Save time and money
- No future software upgrades
- Better management of infrastructure. Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing
includes Microsoft Azure.
Grow your business with trusted Azure
- Flexible and scalable to match your business needs
- Unmatched security and governance
- Back-up and recovery
- Trusted Microsoft cloud with 99.9% SLA
Option 2: Upgrade to Dynamics GP 2018 with Cloud Sync
Why Cloud sync?
- Upgrading to GP 2018 R2 will keep you current
- Receive cloud value while continuing on-premises install.
Deployed on-premises or hosted (own data center or Azure).
- License can be reused (if on BREP)
- Get cash flow forecast using cloud insights
- Get out of the box KPI: cash available, sales profitability,
net income, inventory value
- Insights to action (overdue invoices-customer/vendor)
- Managed access to confidential data keeps your
- Cloud-sync option requires you to manage your future software upgrades and infrastructure
- Scheduled/recurring data sync is required to receive most accurate insights
- Limited data replication – e.g., sales and inventory forecast, late payment predictor are not available
Option 3: Stay on-premises
Stay on-premises so you can stay current and you get these benefits…..
- Access to upgrades & updates
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics CustomerSource
- Online training & certifications
- Latest info on your Dynamics product and services
- User groups and customer forums
- Technical support, knowledge base and newsgroups
- Ability to buy new modules, users, licenses
- Protected list price
- Transition investment credit
- Avoid lapse fee
- Staying on-premises leaves your business software significantly out-of-date
- Missing critical updates, fixes and features; Potential for application to become end-of-life and no longer receive support
- Diminished productivity, and increased costs by taking no action
Take the next steps for your business
Would you like an assessment?
Contact us to start your assessment and learn which option is best for you!