Seeking a Cloud Partner
Vibe SMG is a boutique technology agency delivering engaging user experience and highly personalized service for business leaders who want to boost company performance. As a boutique agency, Vibe is more nimble, more adaptable, and more receptive and needed a technology solution that matched them. Enter the Microsoft Azure Cloud – a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capable of meeting compliance and performance requirements for customer environments, enabling Vibe to provision services faster and meet tight deadlines not possible with their previous hosting provider.
Vibe SMG engaged the Microsoft Azure Cloud Implementation consultants at 360 Visibility to ultimately transition their entire operations to the Cloud and reap the benefits of lower operating costs, improved service and reliability, and no administrative overhead costs. Traditional on-premises and hosted servers were no longer suitable for the organization’s growth and responsiveness to be successful. Through a holistic overview of the Vibe SMG’s environment, 360 Visibility proposed a phased cloud migration to Microsoft Azure, starting with the offloading of various modules. Results were immediate, from the ability to provision services instantly to optimized performance and operating costs.
Implementing the Microsoft Azure Cloud
Vibe SMG has fully embraced the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, deploying numerous services in the Cloud and freeing themselves of primitive on-premises hardware.
- Azure Virtual Machines deployed to migrate existing on-premises servers to the Cloud
- Azure SQL Database to test migration from SQL Server and improve scalability and administration
- Azure Web Services to migrate to Virtual Machines for IIS and Node.JS
- Azure Redis Cache to offload Redis Cache servers
- Azure Network Security Groups to improve segregation between Virtual Machines and reduce threat surfaces
- Azure VPN Gateway to securely connect Head Office networks to the Azure Cloud environment
- Azure Backup and Disaster Recovery for rapid, full recoveries without any downtime
“Working with the team at 360 Visibility was a painless experience. They quickly migrated our existing services to the Azure Cloud and ensured we were set up for success. Now we can easily manage our database for a reduced cost!” – Jens Frandsen, Director, Software Engineering, Vibe SMG.
With Vibe SMG’s operations migrated successfully to the Microsoft Azure Cloud, reliability and availability of critical technology solutions are no longer a concern. The Azure Cloud PaaS enables Vibe SMG to deliver their business like a boutique agency – nimble, adaptable, and receptive. 360 Visibility continues to provide Cloud Advisory Services to ensure that as Vibe SMG grows, they have a reliable Microsoft Cloud Partner that will help enable cloud services that exceed their expectations and deliver results while reducing operational costs.