Managed Cloud IT Services Provider using Microsoft Cloud
360 Visibility provides Managed IT Services in Toronto and is a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure. We help you optimize your IT Infrastructure using the complete Microsoft Azure Stack of Cloud Services.
Working with a Full-Service Managed IT Services, IT Support & IT Consulting Partner in Toronto
360 Visibility is a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and IT Services Provider service Toronto, Canada and the United States. We help you See Clearly and Act Faster with smarter apps and IT infrastructure using the Microsoft Cloud.
SOC Type 2 Audit Compliance
Increasingly, businesses outsource basic functions such as data storage and access to applications to cloud service providers (CSPs) and other service organizations. In response, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) has developed the Service Organization Controls (SOC) framework, a standard for controls that safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of information stored and processed in the cloud. This aligns with the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE), the reporting standard for international service organizations.
A SOC 2 audit gauges the effectiveness of a CSP's system based on the AICPA Trust Service Principles and Criteria. An Attest Engagement under Attestation Standards (AT) Section 101 is the basis of SOC 2 and SOC 3 reports.
Microsoft covered cloud services are audited at least annually against the SOC reporting framework by independent third-party auditors. The audit for Microsoft cloud services covers controls for data security, availability, processing integrity, and confidentiality as applicable to in-scope trust principles for each service.
Microsoft has achieved SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, and SOC 3 reports. In general, the availability of SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports is restricted to customers who have signed nondisclosure agreements with Microsoft; the SOC 3 report is publicly available.
Microsoft in-scope cloud services
Covered services for SOC 1 and SOC 2
- Azure, Azure Government, and Azure Germany
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 U.S. Government
- Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Managed Desktop
- Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) cloud service either as a standalone service or as included in an Office 365 or Dynamics 365 branded plan or suite
- Office 365, Office 365 U.S. Government, and Office 365 U.S. Government Defense
- PowerApps cloud service either as a standalone service or as included in an Office 365 or Dynamics 365 branded plan or suite
- Power BI cloud service either as a standalone service or as included in an Office 365 branded plan or suite
- Microsoft Stream
- Azure DevOps Services
Do I need to conduct my own audit of Microsoft datacenters?
No. Microsoft shares the independent audit reports and certifications with customers so that they can verify Microsoft compliance with its security commitments.
Can I use Microsoft's compliance in my organization's certification process?
Yes. When you migrate your applications and data to covered Microsoft cloud services, you can build on the audits and certifications that Microsoft holds. The independent reports attest to the effectiveness of controls that Microsoft has implemented to help maintain the security and privacy of your data.
When you partner with a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), you will get:
- A dedicated team with the knowledge and experience to truly help your business succeed
- The peace of mind of One Partner | One Platform | One Bill
- No upfront costs or termination fees and pay-as-you-go subscription pricing
- Tier 1 support with dedicated access to Microsoft
- Self-service license and billing management portal - add or remove new licenses or products instantly with the click of a button
- Proactive monitoring and optimization of your products and services so you are getting the most value from what you use
Managed IT Services & Cloud IT Infrastructure using the Microsoft Cloud
Microsoft Azure Cloud is perfect for businesses that want the best, most secure, and high performance IT infrastructure and IT Services without the capital expense and maintenance costs of traditional servers and legacy hardware.
360 Visibility and Microsoft Cloud gives your business complete IT Services in the Cloud, fully dedicated IT Support, the leading IT Consultants and IT Management to optimize your entire business operations.
As one of the only Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Partners that specialize in Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software, Azure Cloud, and Office 365, we can offer your business a complete 360 solution that is integrated, flexible, and cost-effective.
Ready for anything
The Microsoft Cloud Computing Platform can handle anything you throw at it.
From data storage, high performance computing, disaster recovery, or hosting your custom applications – the Azure Cloud is the right answer.
Security on steroids
Protect your business with powerful IT security, cloud business firewall and advanced authentication.
With the most comprehensive set of global compliance and security certifications, your business is always protected.
Best bang for your buck
Stop wasting money on legacy IT Infrastructure hardware upgrades, maintenance, and power.
The Managed IT Cloud Services in Microsoft Azure Cloud gives you scalable performance at the click of a button, and you only pay for what you use – no more waste.
Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Hosting
Host your Microsoft Dynamics ERP in the Microsoft Azure Cloud to optimize performance and security.
Host your Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamics NAV in the Azure Cloud to unlock greater performance, functionality and fuel your business growth.
Disaster Recovery and Cloud Backups
Protect your data, applications and all IT infrastructure systems from security and malware threats.
Automated backups, archives, and disaster recovery keep you safe, secure, and gets you up and running faster.
Move your business applications from old servers to the Cloud and host in a secure, high-performance, low cost environment.
Host your custom business applications and software in the Cloud and enjoy all the same benefits of a reliable, secure, and scalable environment.
Lower hardware & operating costs
Faster server & infrastructure deployment
Average savings using the cloud
Less physical hardware required
Managed Cloud IT Infrastructure Services using the Microsoft Azure Cloud
Are you finally ready to stop wasting money on outdated technology?
The Microsoft Azure Cloud is the most capable and extensive cloud solution in the market. With greater security, performance and capabilities than Google Cloud and Amazon AWS. It’s the only choice when it comes to your cloud IT infrastructure needs.
Half-day personalized cloud workshop
- One-on-one meeting with one of our leading Cloud experts
- Collaborate with us and get answers to all your cloud questions
- Receive usable advice, best practices, and tips
- Options to start implementing right away with the help of our Cloud experts!
- We'll help you understand the cloud and what you can do to start using it like a pro.
Cloud Strategy & Roadmap
Complete customized strategy and implementation plan
- Includes our Cloud Workshop to understand your environment, technology needs, and expected outcomes
- Detailed insight into specific software solutions for your business
- Develop a step-by-step tactical plan to transition and deploy the Microsoft Cloud
- Optimized strategy for rapid deployment, increased ROI, minimized downtime and/or disruptions
We are a Managed IT Cloud Service Provider and Microsoft Azure Cloud Partner
360 Visibility is Canada’s fastest growing and largest Microsoft Azure Cloud Partner. We’re first adopters when it comes to the cloud, so you can be sure we know the cloud and the best way to use it in any business.
Whatever your need, we provide guidance, implementation, management and support services for the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Our Azure Cloud Consultants will work with you to build your scalable, secure, and cost-effective cloud solution.
Your business is our priority. That means being with you every step of the way, from understanding the cloud to proactively optimizing your cloud IT infrastructure solution so we can lower your costs, find new efficiencies and mitigate any risks.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Resources
We've curated a collection of videos, documents, and links that we hope will help you understand how the Azure Cloud can work in your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Microsoft Azure Cloud Posts from our Blog
Speak with us about using the Microsoft Azure Cloud in your business. Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to schedule a meeting.
Prefer a phone call?
Give us a call at 905 907-3600 to speak with the Azure Cloud team.