Microsoft Office 365
Connect, collaborate, and work efficiently from anywhere in the world with Microsoft Office 365. With familiar tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, your business is more productive with Office 365.
What can Microsoft Office 365 do for my business?
Microsoft Office 365 is perfect for any sized business that want a more powerful and easy to way utilize productivity tools that are connected, enable collaboration, while reamining secure, scalable, and always available.
Your complete office
Microsoft Office 365 gives business-class email, calendars, and cloud storage, along with the latest Desktop and Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Everything you need to be productive at work.
Get more done
Office 365 lets you sync and collaborate on documents from your work or home computers, tablets, or phones – at anytime, anywhere in the world.
Safe and secure
With built-in user-access policies, data-loss prevention, multi-factor authentication, mobile device management and threat protection from malware, your data is always secure.
Easy to use
Office 365 gives you the latest versions of all the same applications you’re familiar with. That means transitioning to Office 365 will be seamless so your business has no interruptions.
More than just Word
Microsoft Office 365 is the most complete office ever. With powerful tools like Flow, Planner, Sway, Yammer, Teams, Power BI, SharePoint and Skype. Your business can do more than it ever could before.
Works with everything
From different devices, browsers, and operating systems, Microsoft Office 365 already works across everything. But it also integrates with your other Microsoft products like CRM, Dynamics, and Azure Cloud.
Microsoft Office 365 Pricing
Microsoft Office 365 is the most extensive and complete office productivity suite in the industry. With unmatched collaboration, integration, and security, Office 365 is the standard for businesses of any size and the only choice for working better and smarter.
Working with a Microsoft Office 365 Partner like 360 Visibility, your business will recieve dedicated support, proactive maintenance, and a team of Office 365 experts that can help you get the greatest ROI from your investment.
Up to 300 Users
- Desktop and Online Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outlook Email and Calendar
- 1TB OneDrive Cloud File Storage and SharePoint
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams and Yammer
- Microsoft Business Apps (Bookings, Invoicing, Listings, Business Center)
- Manage schedules and daily staff work tasks with Microsoft StaffHub
All Business Premium features plus...
- Unlimited OneDrive Cloud File Storage and Sharing
- Email hosting with 100 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Host meetings for up to 10,000 people with Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner
- Manual data retention and deletion policies and manual classifications
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user
All Enterprise E3 features plus...
- Advanced virus and malware protection with Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
- Control how support accesses your mailbox with Customer Lockbox
- Auto classification, smart import, and more with Advanced Data Governance
- Assess risk and gain insight into potential threats with Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Advanced personal and organizational analytics with MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro
- Dedicated Tier 1 Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 support
We Are a Microsoft Office 365 Partner
360 Visibility is Microsoft Office 365 Preferred Partner, which means your business has immediate access to elevated support from Microsoft. Through our own journey to deploying Office 365 in the cloud and for our many customers, we are experts at crafting a solution that truly lets your business be more productive.
Our team will work with you to provide guidance, implementation, migration, and support services for Microsoft Office 365. With our extensive background in ERP implementations, we dive deeper into your business, understand your needs and use-cases, and ensure your Office 365 solution is the right fit.
Microsoft Office 365 Resources
We've curated a collection of videos, documents, and links that we hope will help you understand how Microsoft Office 365 can work in your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Microsoft Office 365 Posts from our Blog
Speak with us about using Microsoft Office 365 in your business. Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to schedule a meeting.
Prefer a phone call?
Give us a call at 905 907-3600 to speak with the Office 365 team.