Microsoft Teams for Office 365
The business hub for chat, online meetings, collaboration and teamwork throughout Office 365 apps, documents and Skype for Business.
Using Microsoft Teams for chat, collaboration, and online meetings
Microsoft Teams is a complete chat and online meetings solution that replaces Skype for Business. Host audio, video, and web conferences, and chat with anyone inside or outside your organization. Easily share and collaborate on Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. Teams and Office 365 can also replace your phone system for complete business calling.
Communicate through chat, meetings, and calls
Microsoft Teams for Office 365 is a business chat and online meetings powerhouse. Chat with you team, create project groups, and host conferences with anyone inside or outside your company.
Collaborate together with integrated Office 365 Apps
Work on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, and Power BI documents together and share files.
Make calls in Office 365 and Teams
Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business, and when paired with a Phone System and Calling Plan, get a complete business phone system that is integrated with you Outlook Email.
Microsoft Teams Implementation, Setup, and Training Services
Microsoft Teams for Microsoft Office 365 Pricing
Get Microsoft Teams for Office 365. Teams is already included in your Microsoft Office 365 subscription. If you're new to Office 365, see below on how you can get Teams and all the great features, security, and benefits of using Office 365 in your business.
Microsoft Office 365 is the most extensive and complete office productivity suite in the industry. With unmatched collaboration, integration, and security, Office 365 is the standard for businesses of any size and the only choice for working better and smarter.
Working with a Microsoft Office 365 Partner like 360 Visibility, your business will receive dedicated support, proactive maintenance, and a team of Office 365 experts that can help you get the greatest ROI from your investment.
Office 365 Licensing Self-Management Portal
Now you can manage your licenses and billing from our web portal. Add or remove user licenses as needed, add optional add-ons to extend functionality from our complete catalog of Office 365 plans and add-ons.
Up to 300 Users
- Desktop and Online Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outlook Email and Calendar
- 1TB OneDrive Cloud File Storage and SharePoint
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams and Yammer
- Microsoft Business Apps (Bookings, Invoicing, Listings, Business Center)
- Manage schedules and daily staff work tasks with Microsoft StaffHub
All Business Premium features plus...
- Unlimited OneDrive Cloud File Storage and Sharing
- Email hosting with 100 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Host meetings for up to 10,000 people with Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner
- Manual data retention and deletion policies and manual classifications
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user
All Enterprise E3 features plus...
- Advanced virus and malware protection with Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
- Control how support accesses your mailbox with Customer Lockbox
- Auto classification, smart import, and more with Advanced Data Governance
- Assess risk and gain insight into potential threats with Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Advanced personal and organizational analytics with MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro
- Dedicated Tier 1 Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 support
We Are a Microsoft Office 365 Partner
360 Visibility is Microsoft Office 365 Preferred Partner, which means your business has immediate access to elevated support from Microsoft. Through our own journey to deploying Office 365 in the cloud and for our many customers, we are experts at crafting a solution that truly lets your business be more productive.
You will have access to our Office 365 Licensing Self-Service Portal where you can manage your licenses and billing, add or remove users as needed, and add optional add-ons to extend the functionality of Office 365.
Our team will work with you to provide guidance, implementation, migration, and support services for Microsoft Office 365. With our extensive background in ERP implementations, we dive deeper into your business, understand your needs and use-cases, and ensure your Office 365 solution is the right fit.
Microsoft Teams for Office 365 Resources
We've curated a collection of videos, documents, and links that we hope will help you understand how Microsoft Teams can work in your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Microsoft Office 365 Posts from our Blog
Speak with us about using Microsoft Office 365 in your business. Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to schedule a meeting.
Prefer a phone call?
Give us a call at 905 907-3600 to speak with the Office 365 team.