Account Manager – 360 Customer Copilot
As a 360 Account Manager “Customer Co-Pilot”, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction by serving as the primary/accountable point of contact for all Microsoft product-related inquiries and solutions. This role requires a deep understanding of Microsoft products, excellent communication skills, and a passion for providing top-notch customer service.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft products and services, including but not limited to Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Azure and other relevant applications.
- Stay updated on the latest features, updates, and industry trends related to Microsoft products
- Guide customers on their journey, escalating complex concerns with the assistance of our team of experts. Maintain open lines of communication and ensure a seamless experience by spearheading customer engagement.
- Provide expert-level account related support to customers through various channels, including phone, email, chat, and remote assistance.
- Accountable for customer issues ensuring they are efficiently resolved ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Microsoft liaison with Customer Sales, Service and Support
Customer On/Off Boarding:
- Capture and improve the journey of our customers by building on our customer experience process.
- Deliver premium service for customer onboarding, from initiating the Partner Center relationship and conducting remote training on our customer portal, to setting up payment methods and facilitating agreement acceptance.
Sales & Service
- All customer enquiries regarding orders
- Usage information and reports
- License migration planning
- Co-ordinate all invoice enquiries
- Review annual renewals and upcoming license expirations for price/product changes and validate quantities with customers
Sales and Marketing Support:
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to support product launches, promotions, and sales initiatives.
- Sales lead/opportunity management including one-page quotes and proposals for existing customers.
- Attend any customer presentations/meetings to identify new opportunities and ensure customer questions are noted and responded to.
- Schedule and record Quarterly/Annual Business Reviews and prepare information for the meeting. Create action items for follow up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role or a similar capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products and services including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, and Azure.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Certifications in relevant Microsoft technologies are a bonus.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by emailing their resume to re*****@36***********.com
We thank all who apply but wish to inform that only qualified candidates will be considered.