Business Continuity Resources During COVID-19
Everything your business needs to keep running, save money, and be productive.
SAVE MONEY ON YOUR MICROSOFT LICENSING
How to Reduce Costs with Flexible Subscriptions in Office 365
Have the flexibility to remove, downgrade, or suspend Office 365 licenses as needed without losing your data when there are layoffs.
Microsoft CSP Cloud licensing is easy and flexible and in these unprecedented times, it’s the perfect licensing model to quickly and instantly save money.
CSP Licensing is perfect for you when:
- You want to cut your operational costs
- There are layoffs and you want to retain user data
- You want to freeze an email account
With a consolidated billing model, you would save even more by bundling your Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics or Azure subscription.
IS YOUR BUSINESS BUILT TO WORK REMOTELY?
Work Anywhere with Microsoft Teams
The right digital tools can empower teamwork across your mobile workforce, no matter where your teams work or what devices they use.
Reduce costs and improve security all while keeping your business running no matter the situation.
Embrace a remote workforce:
- An integrated hub for teamwork that eliminates the cost of third-party licenses
- Collaboration tools that work together seamlessly to reduce the need for IT support
- A single solution for meetings to help engaged employees save time
- Enterprise-level security, compliance and manageability, to help you reduce IT spending
Improve flexibility and scalability
of businesses reported benefitting from greater scalability in the cloud.
Keep your system secure
more likely that running outdated versions of software will experience a publicly disclosed breach.
Cut costs and improve cash flow
decrease in operating costs by modernizing your accounting and financial management software.
Get faster time to value
higher implementation costs on average for on-premises vs Dynamics 365 Business Central.
CONNECT SECURELY TO ON-PREMISES RESOURCES
Windows Virtual Desktop
Your employees need access to their tools whether they are at their desk, in the field, or working from home. One service supports both desktop and remote applications.
Windows Virtual Desktop is built in Azure. So, security comes standard and is easy to set up. You can easily control access to sensitive company and customer information and be confident it’s secure.
Productivity + Security in Windows Virtual Desktop
- Best Virtualized End-user Experience with Office 365
- Enhanced Security using Azure Single Sign-on for identity authentication and protection
- Efficient and Simplified Management to get new users and applications setup quickly
- Superior Economics with Windows Virtual Desktop included in Microsoft 365
NOW IS THE TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS
Upgrade to a Modern Accounting and Operations Management Solution using Dynamics 365 Business Central
Your business can only go as far as your accounting and financial management software lets you. You know it's reached it's limits when you spend more to maintain it, you haven't updated it in a while, and you're constantly bandaging flaws - all while trying to convince yourself it's fine, its good enough - but its not.
Upgrade to a cloud-based ERP with Dynamics 365 and gain reduced IT dependency, streamlined implementation, ease of updating, and worldwide functionality so your business can stay focused on customer experience and innovation.
Cloud ERP Solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- With Dynamics 365 Cloud ERP, add new capabilities faster with lower investment.
- Easily integrate and onboard newly acquired businesses and expand into new markets faster using Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Eliminate hardware costs and get predictable implementations across the organization with Cloud ERP software.
- Unified data in Dynamics 365 and easily deployed updates help ensure security and compliance.
- 360 Quick Sign and Canadian EFT apps to automate cheque signing and sending EFT payments to Canadian Banks
Take the guesswork out of critical business decisions
Let's face it, technology decisions are rarely simple...Every business needs to make critical investment choices with respect to which technology will best serve their business interests - present and future. And every business knows that the stakes are high and the risks considerable.
The 360 Business Impact Assessment
With the Business Impact Assessment (BIA), we help you make the right decision so you get the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
We thoroughly research the market forces and business ramifications that drive your industry to develop corporate objectives and strategies that are aligned with your true priorities.
We develop a carefully guided operational plan that identifies potential challenges and barriers and provides actionable steps to avoid unexpected failures and maximize the value of your investments.
We align your project goals and priorities to key success metrics and define the functional resources and solutions required to efficiently and effectively implement your business objectives.
WHY 360 VISIBILITY
Strategy and implementation experts helping North American businesses go from obsolete to modern
When you partner with 360 Visibility, we look beyond a single project. We focus on your complete business technology and manage your journey to the cloud. Our team works to understand your goals and helps deploy the right cloud solutions to exceed them. 360 Visibility supports over 35,000+ users on the cloud globally. From Office 365 and Azure to Dynamics 365, we help your business See Clearly and Act Faster.