Dynamics 365 Business Central QuickStart
Perfect for organizations that need assistance with getting up and running quickly with Dynamics 365 Business Central
BUSINESS CENTRAL SETUP SUPPORT
Get up and running quickly, with confidence.
Our workshop with five online sessions is targeted toward customers that choose to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central themselves but would like a little guidance along the way.
360 Visibility will help streamline the setup and configuration of financials for your business in this cost-effective online workshop. Our goal is to help your team get up and running quickly and with confidence.
Business Central QuickStart Agenda:
- Five online sessions spread out over two days
- An initial session will include introductions, connectivity, goal-setting, discovery, start-up, and navigation training.
- The second session will include configuration guidance of Chart of Accounts, General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Reconciliation
- The remaining sessions will be set along with your pace
Improve flexibility and scalability
of businesses reported benefitting from greater scalability in the cloud.
Keep your system secure
more likely that running outdated versions of software will experience a publicly disclosed breach.
Cut costs and improve cash flow
decrease in operating costs by modernizing your accounting and financial management software.
Get faster time to value
higher implementation costs on average for on-premises vs Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dedicated access to expert Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant
- Dedicated access to expert Microsoft Office 365 Consultant
- Dedicated access to expert Microsoft Azure Consultant
- Facilitate or review of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription for licensing optimization
- Consultants ready to answer “how-to” questions
- Deliver a high-level plan to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Create a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central instance
- Setup guidance for up to five user accounts
- Configure general settings, posting groups and sales tax to default chart of accounts
- Orientation of User Security, Navigation, using Demo Company and creating Live Company
“360 Visibility’s knowledge and expertise of Dynamics has evolved our Organization from an on-premise network to a cloud based solution. They provide friendly service and do not push their customers on any unwanted or unnecessary add-ons.” – Michael Duncan, Director of Finance and Property, Community Living Thunder Bay
Take the guesswork out of critical business decisions
Let's face it, technology decisions are rarely simple...Every business needs to make critical investment choices with respect to which technology will best serve their business interests - present and future. And every business knows that the stakes are high and the risks considerable.
The 360 Business Impact Assessment
With the Business Impact Assessment (BIA), we help you make the right decision so you get the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
We thoroughly research the market forces and business ramifications that drive your industry to develop corporate objectives and strategies that are aligned with your true priorities.
We develop a carefully guided operational plan that identifies potential challenges and barriers and provides actionable steps to avoid unexpected failures and maximize the value of your investments.
We align your project goals and priorities to key success metrics and define the functional resources and solutions required to efficiently and effectively implement your business objectives.
WHY 360 VISIBILITY
Strategy and implementation experts helping North American businesses go from obsolete to modern
When you partner with 360 Visibility, we look beyond a single project. We focus on your complete business technology and manage your journey to the cloud. Our team works to understand your goals and helps deploy the right cloud solutions to exceed them. 360 Visibility supports over 35,000+ users on the cloud globally. From Office 365 and Azure to Dynamics 365, we help your business See Clearly and Act Faster.
360 Visibility works directly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to stretch beyond the limits of your basic accounting software. We have implemented and upgraded Microsoft Dynamics since 2003, and have a proven track record enabling organizations to compete and win in today’s challenging and dynamic business environment.